Looking for a creative, writer/editor for our new Agent and Management training curriculum who has experience writing and editing for a blended learning curriculum that consists of various learning solutions such as: video scripts, case studies, role plays, virtual classrooms, online content, assessments, and instructor-led training.
The candidate should be able to research, outline, write design documents, create written drafts of storyboards and review and edit production proofs from course concept and design to completion.
Key Qualifications & Requirements
- Five or more years’ experience writing online content, video scripts, design documents and storyboards for a blended learning curriculum that includes on-demand courses, as well as live webinars and instructor-led learning
- Versed in micro-learning and 21st century instructional design
- Experience in the insurance and/or financial services industry
- Experience writing learning solutions for sales
- Ability to convert complex information into easily used and understandable text
- Demonstrate strong writing and editing skills, adaptable to learning type and audience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize work appropriately
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Power Point