Fortune 100 company in NYC has an immediate need for a Business Analyst within their Investments IT Group. This resource will execute the requirements management process as well as help…
Fortune 100 company in NYC has an immediate need for a Business Analyst within their Investments IT Group. This resource will execute the requirements management process as well as help manage scope, schedule and overall success of the project. You will also be responsible for coordinating among stakeholders the facilitation, development and documentation of business requirements reflecting change to their business process and the systems supporting that process. The Business Analyst should possess a high level of knowledge and expertise in the Real Estate and CRM/Salesforce business processes, products and services of various business units and how technology is used within various business units and the organization as a whole. In addition, you will contribute to recommending solutions and Salesforce setup/requirements that enable the business.
• Proactively collaborate with stakeholders from multiple disciplines (in particular Real Estate and CRM/Salesforce) to elicit business, data and functional requirements.
• Facilitate and manage requirement workshop sessions with stakeholders and SMEs.
• Translate requirements into clearly defined and easily understood documents, including: input into project charters and completion of high level and detailed requirements, use cases, process and work flows, data flows, business rules, wireframes, functional specifications, etc.
• Facilitate prioritization of requirements with stakeholders ensuring alignment with long term vision/strategy.
• Assist the business unit to develop cost benefit analyses and ROI for competing business priorities and recommending scope decisions accordingly.
• Work closely with solutions architects to ensure that the technology solution satisfies business requirements.
• Partner with QA team and SMEs to ensure there is adequate test coverage and that test scenarios properly address requirements.
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing coordination and documentation.
• Facilitate issues to closure.
• Lead/manage projects in cases where a PM is not assigned.
• Complete work in a matrix environment.
• Work with stakeholders helping them to conduct training sessions / demos, and to develop manuals / user guides.
• Understand overall organizational goals for enterprise technology standards, and identify any business requirements/efforts that may not support strategic direction.
• Participate in roadmap planning and budgeting activities.
• Provide project related status information to Sr. Management.
• A minimum of 5 to 10 years of Business Analysis experience
• Bachelors degree in a related field, i.e. Real Estate / Investments or Technology
• Strong Real Estate and CRM/Salesforce industry domain knowledge
• Demonstrated success with execution of BA deliverables for large Real Estate/CRM projects including, but not limited to: business requirements, use cases, gap analysis, functional specifications, systems/workflow diagrams, data mapping, functional test plans, scope documents, road-mapping
• Knowledge of test cycle components: unit, functional, regression, integration, performance and user acceptance Experience with effort estimation
• Experience with decision facilitation/solution options analysis
• Excellent understanding of the SD LC; demonstrated familiarity with variety of development methods, including agile and waterfall
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
• Proven leadership, negotiation and relationship management skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Quickly learns business and complex processes
• Ability to achieve objectives with minimal guidance or supervision