The successful candidate will have experience in or knowledge of the asset management industry. Experience with RFP writing and knowledge of investments is a prerequisite. This individual will be responsible…
The successful candidate will have experience in or knowledge of the asset management industry. Experience with RFP writing and knowledge of investments is a prerequisite. This individual will be responsible for maintaining investment language used within client proposals, and collaborating with investment teams, sales and various stakeholder units throughout the business to manage the project planning and execution of RFPs/RFIs. This individual will also have responsibility for completing due diligence, client and consultant questionnaires. This consultant position has the potential to convert to a full-time position, dependent on the firm’s business needs. Key Responsibilities
-Work closely as a member of a dedicated team of RFP professionals whose primary responsibility is to produce high quality, accurate responses to RFPs, RFIs and DDQs for the client’s spectrum for both institutional and intermediary distribution channels. Responses include both qualitative and quantitative information.
-Follow RFP process guidelines and oversee the completion of proposals/questionnaires, including compiling existing language, creating new language as needed, reviewing iterative documents to ensure a high-quality final product and to ensure all RFPs/RFIs and questionnaires are completed on a timely basis.
-Assist in the maintenance of RFP language database for select strategies to ensure all information is up-to-date, refreshed in a timely manner and populated with high-quality firm and product language.
-Continuously monitor RFP/RFI/DDQ data needs and help develop strategies for the most efficient capture and storage of information.
-Contribute to ongoing quality and efficiency improvements.
-Develop and facilitate strong relationships with key business partners/stakeholders, retail, institutional, and investment management partners.
-Work with business partners and sales teams for cross-organizational projects and RFP-related process improvement/education.
-Complete ad-hoc and consultant questionnaire requests in an accurate and timely manner. Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications/Key Skills
- Experience with Fixed Income RFPs a must.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, English, Communications or related field is required.
- At least three to five years of experience in an investment management business is preferred.
- At least three years of experience in an RFP role, asset management, or closely related financial services role is preferred.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Client / Prospect centered approach to developing value propositions and tailoring new business proposals.
- Ability to build strong, trusted relationships with sales and investment professionals.
- Ability to work independently but also function as a key contributor to a small, collaborative team.
- Excellent project and time management skills managing multiple tasks simultaneously and delivering outstanding work products under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools required, knowledge of Qvidian preferred.