Job Description: This position is responsible for the production Tools, Application code & security patching of critical infrastructure services to manage, upgrade, deploy in support of Infra & App services &…
This position is responsible for the production Tools, Application code & security patching of critical infrastructure services to manage, upgrade, deploy in support of Infra & App services & automation tools. Candidate will be responsible for deployment of application, vulnerability & OS patching in an environment comprised of 5000+ Windows, Unix/Linux and VMware servers. The individual will work with other infrastructure and Application teams to ensure that infrastructure services are available and reliable to the business community. Candidate will also drive efficiencies through scripting, deployment and automation tools (i.e.; Ansible, SCCM. Puppet, Terraform & Tanium) to reduce manual tasks across operations.
Should have strong experience in two or more of the following tools:
• AWS Systems Manager (SSM)
• Microsoft System Configuration Manager (SCCM)
In-depth knowledge & expertise in above tools covering:
• Design and installation.
• Administration, automation, scripting, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer and network designing.
• Deploying, troubleshooting, and managing devices
• Experience in using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
• Experience including software developments in AWS & Azure
• Experience in supporting Windows & RHeL.
• Level 2.5 support of day to day administration of the tools environment to include some engineering skills as needed
• Desktop & Server application management and deployment
• Recommend and implement application and database solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance
• Providing technical guidance to Tools team
• Provide Tier 3 support
• Server and workstation client management through scripting and automation
• Creating and updating technical documentation as required
• Testing and troubleshooting the encryption process
• Supporting end user issues
• Working with the team to automate the deployment process
• Creating advertisements & collections
• Deploying packages & applications
• Patch management
• Operating system deployment
• Client and server maintenance
• Troubleshooting and reporting
• Performing monitor and system tuning
• Tool administration, configuration, installation, deployment and maintenance.
• Must be able to work on-call as required (nights & weekends)