Our direct client is looking for "Salesforce Production Support Analyst" who loves complex challenges. This position would be a great fit for an efficient problem solver with fine-tuned decision-making skills. This is a long term project in NYC. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE PRODUCTION SUPPORT. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Required Knowledge and skills
- Provides production user support for the Salesforce CRM system.
- Experience with Integration between Force.com and various systems, platforms, and data migration (Informatica, Data loader, etc.)
- Tracks and responds to inquiries, problems and requests for information.
- Identifies problem causes and provides resolution or escalation.
- Maintains database tables, manages system configuration, and creates reports and templates.
- Creates and run scheduled reports, ad-hoc reports and customized analytical reports.
- Salesforce.com related admin responsibilities such as system configuration and data migration/manipulation.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform services, data and security model
- Onboard new hires and make sure proper SFDC roles, profiles are assigned.
- Update Field level accessibility depending on the team's roles and responsibilities.
Insert, update, and delete Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, and System Engineers, through Data Loader.
- Troubleshoot Workflow email template issues.
- Troubleshoot Report issues, Dashboard issues.
- Create workflow email alert, field updates.
- Ability to use VisualForce, SOQL and APEX, although advanced coding skills are not required.
- Able to read code, analyze the code to pinpoint the issue.
- Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted
- Serve as a trusted adviser to the client.
- Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
Salesforce Certified Advanced/Administrator a PLUS
Salesforce Trailheads a PLUS Minimum of 4 years’ experience in any or all of the following areas: systems support, systems administration, databases, system customer support environment.
Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE.
Expertise should include:
- Force.com Applications
- Salesforce Lightning
- Process Builder
- Data Tools such as Informatica and Dataloader
- Analyze Apex Code – maybe required to write code if needed.
Salesforce Lightening Experience A Must.
Financial Services Cloud Experience is a Plus.
Strong system development lifecycle experience.
Object Oriented Development Skills.
Salesforce best practices, Center of Excellence, and Change Control.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skill set