Technical Recruiters and Account Managers – Expand Your Horizons
Providing IT and Finance staffing services to Global 1000 clients since 1972, DTG has built a powerful organization with strong business solutions expertise. We have a great opportunity for the right person, giving you the ability to work both sides of the deal. We are seeking a recruiter who also wants to do account management, and an account manager who also wants to do recruiting to join the team at our headquarters in Saddle Brook, NJ.
We are looking for candidates with a motivation to succeed and have the following skills:
- Experience in sourcing, qualifying, closing techniques and negotiating skills
- Experience using an Application Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- A desire to develop and manage your own accounts
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of labor and employment regulations and practices a plus
- 1+ years’ experience within the staffing and recruiting industry. IT staffing is a plus
- Enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- You will be commissioned on your own work since you have the ability to work both sides of the deal.
- Recruiters will work independently and with the team by using search engines to search for, qualify and provide the best candidates for our clients’ specifications. Recruiters can also search for, qualify and bring new clients for the company.
- Account Managers will work independently and with the team to search for, qualify and bring new clients, so the team can recruit for them. Account Managers can also recruit for any and all open positions.
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- 401K plan
Candidates for positions at DTG Consulting Solutions, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
DTG Consulting Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.