Fortune 100 financial services company has an immediate need for a Sr. Sourcing Management Analyst in their NYC office.
- Review vendor monthly invoices, apply service credits when applicable and understand internal invoicing process and billing (allocation) mechanism.
- Drafting and maintaining contracts and the related change orders.
- Review vendor performance against the SLAs/KPIs set out in the contract and escalate issues if any.
- Drafting executive presentations on the sourcing program.
- Maintain access for SharePoint and other IT applications.
- Ad-hoc analysis pertaining to program financials and operational performance.
- Other ad hoc requests from the leadership team.