Financial Services firm in the Princeton, NJ area seeks a Quality Assurance Specialist / Consultant for a long term project.
We’re looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of practical industry QA experience with 3+ yrs of automation testing in a large corporate setting, preferably in financial industry.
- Significant GUI/front-end automation experience using UFT (QTP)
- Knowledge of how to properly handle Object Recognition on Windows desktop apps using UFT
- Strong scripting knowledge leveraging UFT’s VB Script syntax
- Work with input data/expected results and build functions to validate based on functional rules/requirements
- Must be comfortable working with SQL, relational databases
- Basic knowledge of trade flow preferred
- Basic knowledge of FIX protocol a big plus (scripts will need to be able to read FIX logs and parse the necessary fields to compare back to expected results files)
- Ability to enhance Automation frameworks with new features and functions
- Order Lifecycle from front to back office
- Knowledge of Testing Life Cycle
- Test Plan and Case Creation
- At least a command level Unix knowledge