We’re seeking highly technical cloud computing security expert who can analyze, validate and consult on implementation corrective actions to work on minimizing cloud security risk in our multi-cloud environments.
As a member of Information Security division, you will support the team and company goals of embracing cloud-based technologies across multiple providers (Amazon AWS, Azure, Oracle OCI and Google GPC) supporting different service implementation (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS).
You will be working with Cloud Security Operations and Cloud Operation Support team that requires security skilled to support the demands of the businesses and collaborates with a number of project and IT organizations across the company. You will partner with InfoSec team members reviewing applications, cloud infrastructure, process, and practice currently in use by the SME being on-boarded. You will also work with existing IT infrastructure and development teams within SME to implement sound practices across multiple security domains.
- Assessing risk, develop threat models and performing cloud security controls testing for both our production systems and development.
- Working closely with our DevOps and Software Engineering teams in a Cloud Environment to provide security best practices for data systems in AWS, Oracle OCI, Azure and Google GCP ensuing integrity and confidentiality of sensitive data
- Assisting with security initiatives across various facets of security at the company, including aspects of application security, IT security and the technical security aspects of compliance
- Ensuring new infrastructure and system build include appropriate security packages, tools, logging and monitoring applications
- Developing strategies and assisting in efforts to handle security incidents and investigations including SIEM solution integration with in scope CSP’s
- Identifying gaps or potential enhancements in existing security practices, and participating in cross-company initiatives to address them
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to design compensating controls and/or new cloud product/feature integration or enhancements
- Work closely with vulnerability management and DevOps team to review vulnerability scanner results to triage and remediate potential new or existing vulnerabilities
- Keep up with intrusion detection and logging alerts and determine their impact on the environment
- Review implementation and ongoing output results for third party cloud security ecosystem tools (i.e Trend Micro Deep Security, Splunk, RedLock, Qualys, Datadog, etc.)
- Assist security monitoring use cases development, signature management and tuning and ensuring continuous monitoring
- Drive automation to mitigate or reporting risks from continuous monitoring solutions
- Partner with enterprise teams to establish preventative controls to support security needs via automation
- Gain deep security-level technical knowledge of cloud environments, continuous monitoring using automation solutions to understand and provide direct guidance for security remediation activities.
- Provide technical mentoring and knowledge transfer to members of the team
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated track record of success in helping enterprise customers deploy important workloads to the cloud in a secure and complaint manner
- Demonstrated experience of Infrastructures as Services (IaaS) cloud platforms such as: IAM, Compute (EC2, GCE), storage (volume/object), networking (VPC, VCN, ELB, WAF, CDN, Security Groups/List, NACLs, DDoS mitigation), Container and Serverless (I,e Lambda, ECS), Security and Compliance services (i.e KMS, Secret manager, Directory services, GuardDuty, etc..) DevOps tools (Code commit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy etc..)
- Demonstrated knowledge of multi-cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI) to be able to identify and prioritize potential security challenges
- Familiarity with network architecture, topologies, deployment services and automation orchestration for AWS, Azure, OCI or GCP
- Firm understanding and working experience of cloud consoles(s) navigation and CLI execution to research and query/validate potential security risks and of security violations
- Knowledge and some working experience of containerization (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes) and best practices to secure registries, images, workloads etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD and automation tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Maven etc.)
- Familiarity with security frameworks NIST, CIS, PCI DSS etc.
- Familiarity with APIs, Web Services (RESTful and SOAP), and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Working experience with CASB management, proxy and Nextgen ATP firewall devices management, data protection (DLP, encryption), use account management (SSO, SAML), and encryption key management
- Proficient with Linux and Windows Server OS operations, hardening and build process
- In connection with the above duties, apply knowledge and/or skills of Python and Shell scripting; cloud technologies and computer forensics; security posture assessment and requirements-based hardening, encryption, data protection, SOC automation and tool integration experience.
- BS degree – preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, or Information Technology
- Five or more years of technical, hands-on experience in IT services experience as per this job requirements description
- Four or more years of information security experience
- Three or more years of direct work experience with one or more cloud services platforms
- One or more CSP certification: AWS Architect or DevOps professional, AWS Certified Security-Specialty, Microsoft Cloud certified solution expert, Oracle OCI CAA, Google GCP Cloud Engineer
- CCSP or CISSP is a plus