Dear Valued Partner,
In consideration of the current geopolitical environment the probability of cybersecurity threats have drastically increased. DTG would like to inform you of important infrastructure and related services that you should consider in safeguarding your information systems and all confidential and sensitive data. We recommend that you follow the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) guidelines and:
- Confirm that your organization’s entire network is protected by antivirus/antimalware software and that signatures in these tools are updated
- If your organization is using cloud services, ensure that IT personnel have reviewed and implemented Cloud Security Best Practices.
- Validate that all remote access to your organization’s network and privileged or administrative access requires multi-factor authentication.
- Ensure that all software is up to date.
- Confirm that your organization’s IT personnel have disabled all ports and protocols that are not essential for business purposes.
- When working with international organizations, take extra care to monitor, inspect, and isolate traffic from those organizations; closely review access controls for that traffic.
- Test backup procedures to ensure that critical data can be rapidly restored if the organization is impacted by ransomware or a destructive cyberattack; ensure that backups are isolated from network connections.
You can stay ahead of the most recent cybersecurity threats by reading the CISA Alerts posted on their website (us-cert.cisa.gov/ncas/alerts).
Chief Executive Officer