Key part of the engineering team assisting with ongoing support, maintenance and enhancement of the banks VMWare, Windows Server, Office 365 and Windows client environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ongoing maintenance and support of the banks Windows 2012/2016 server environment
- Ensure server environment is compliant with all security standards and policies
- Maintain servers to all current patch levels
- Provide engineering support and maintenance for the Group Policies governing the firms server configurations
- Upgrade Legacy Operating Systems to modern/supported versions
- Support the firms client infrastructure providing support for patching, software distribution, remote connectivity and overall maintenance
- Maintain and manage the firms Office 365 tenant ensuring standardization, supportability, security and overall availability
- Maintain accurate inventory of both physical assets, installed software and all third-party components
- Provide engineering support and technical expertise for the implementation and completion of major projects.
- Manage IT Service Levels by proactively monitoring business requests for service and ensuring they are addressed in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Strong adherence to company and financial institutions change and compliance policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science; postgraduate education or training a plus
- Minimum seven (7) to ten (10) years of MIS related experience
- Knowledge of SoX compliance and controls for publicly traded companies
- Expert knowledge of VMWare
- Deep/Expert Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Group Policies, VMware, and ScriptLogic
- MCSE certification; CISCO and CITRIX knowledge helpful.
- Expert level knowledge of Office365
- Expert level knowledge of PowerShell
- Advanced engineering skills on server class x86 infrastructure and Storage Products
- Excellent management, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills