Fortune 100 company in White Plains, NY has an immediate need for a Project/Program Manager to oversee multiple projects in the eLearning/Corporate Training arena. This resource will be responsible for tracking milestones and timelines across multiple programs.
- Oversee the process and planning needed to design, develop and implement a blended learning curriculum for insurance agents and managers.
- Work directly with strategic initiatives director, agent development lead, instructional designers and workstream leads to ensure the development of e-learning programs and deployment.
- Update and manage the project timeline and deliverables, create a learning and development program oversight setup for training development, and support reporting and executive communication (e.g., decks) with Steering Committee members and senior leadership
- Strong communication skills including experience in developing C level presentations
- Collaborative work style and leadership presence with ability to effectively interact and earn trust of peers, senior management
- Project management skills including proven ability to juggle multiple workstreams at the same time
- Small group facilitation skills and experience
- Familiarity with learning management systems, SAP Success Factors, Articulate, Story Line all pluses