Purpose of Position
The Business Analyst/Project Manager will oversee the day-to-day BAU of the company website and play an active role in supporting cross functional digital marketing campaigns as well as leading workstreams in support of specific operational and technical enhancements furthering the ongoing evolution of the global web platform.The role will report to the VP, Site Director and work closely with our Digital Production Manager, Project Manager, Client Experience Team and additional internal channels to bridge the gap between concept, design and technical implementation. The individual will also have responsibility collaborating with the Content Marketing team, building out pages to support the content marketing strategy, and measuring their overall effectiveness.
Required Expertise & Responsibilities
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Analytics or similar CMS to pick up AEM quickly.
- Project management skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and relevant stakeholders on web best practices that align to overall business goals and ensure on-time delivery excellence while complying with all internal standards.
- Experience leading global campaigns across multi-functional teams: Content, Client Experience, Technology and Leadership.
- Understanding of information architecture, web design and usability best practices.
- Develop, maintain and share the web content calendar with relevant stakeholders.
- Document and communicate new technical requirements for business use cases that will become agile stories.
- Participate in QA / UAT for these stories ensuring business consistency from end to end in the process.
- Maintain ownership of the quality and consistency of web content and structure including; page planning and building and daily site audits leveraging the global dashboards.
- Drive collaborative relationships between the Marketing, Client Experience, Product, and Project Stakeholders and communicate regular web project updates to stakeholders and ensure the impact is understood.
- Demonstrate thorough and current knowledge of best practices for web performance, design, usability and analytics. Share metrics on web pages with cross channel teams to help inform future content strategy.
- Professional presentation, communication and client-facing skills.
- Capable of prioritizing daily tasks and following-thru on projects to successful completion.