Fortune 100 Company in Jersey City,NJ has an immediate need for a PM/Scrum Master resource to ensure compliance with FINRA 512 ruling.
Qualified candidates should have the following experience:
- Equally capable and comfortable in project manager and scrum master role as it’ll require both skill sets. More Proj Mgr in the early stages and then Scrum Master after it’s fully mobilized.
- Able to initiate and deliver complex projects in a fast-paced Agile and Waterfall environment with minimal oversight
- Proven experience managing projects with many interfaces (20+)
- Strong understanding of SDLC required
- 7+ years of applied experience managing large scale, complex cross tech IT projects (both agile and waterfall) with multiple stakeholder groups (agile experience is a must)
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Services required with similar years of experience in Life Insurance preferred
- Experience w/ SAFe framework highly preferred
- Appropriate Agile delivery certification (e.g. CSM, SAFe Agilist)
- Thorough understanding of Agile development methodology, values, procedures and metrics
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a proven ability to work and lead in a team-based environment
- Experience using relevant delivery tools and enablers (e.g., MSP, Rally/Jira, Clarity PPM)
- Must have impeccable oral and written communication skills. Project manager will need to have direct communication with senior leaders.
- Must have strong critical thinking skills and be able to take a technical explanation and write the problem in a non-technical way that’s easily digestible by the business areas.
- Program Manager experience preferred
- Proven experience managing projects with many interfacing systems and stakeholders
- Must have insurance and annuity domain knowledge