Primary responsibilities are to work with creative personnel to establish and maintain and create content related to brand and communications. Will consult on tone, style, subject matter for written content as well as layout and design.
- Coordinate content development and delivery, including marketing and communications deliverables.
- Manage original content and translated content library
- Present content/marketing materials to internal stakeholders
- Update content in accordance with project plans and campaigns.
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts to best capture the accuracy and intent of content.
- Review, edit and apply style rules to content, and ensure compliance company guidelines.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 1-4 years of relevant experience.