Fortune 100 company is seeking a Consultant to design, develop, test and implement functionality and / or user interface for web based applications. Should be familiar with integration with existing applications as well as user interface (UI Design), Graphic design concepts and site animation. May be required to troubleshoot application issues and bugs. Research technical problems and suggests improvements for web applications. Analyze and integrate new web products\technologies with existing web applications to improve the web design and functionality. Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-9 years of relevant experience.
- We are looking for a talented Web Programmer to create engaging advisor experiences on our existing website. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, artful and modern web design. They should also have superior user interface design and development skills.
- The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and code the changes.
- Conceptualize with the team, and implement website redesign that bring simplicity and user friendliness
- Create and implement wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Proven work experience as a web programmer with 5-9 years of experience.
- Must have a website coding experience.
- Coding experience with Vignette/Open Text, HTML, CSS
- UX- user experience- how people feel throughout the website experience. Profiling different types of users, site layout/mapping, user flows throughout the website
- Responsive design- knowledge of sizing/best practices (desktop/mobile best practices)
- Design experience preferred- photoshop, Sketch, illustrator
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
- Excellent oral and written communicator