Fortune 100 company in New York, NY has an immediate need for a UI/UX Designer. Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Ideal candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps\
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software.
- Should have a Portfolio of design projects
- Requires a Bachelors degree in graphic Design, Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of relevant experience.