Digital Marketing Specialist Position available with a leading financial services company based in Stamford, CT. The position is on the Digital Marketing team (within Global Marketing and Communications). Under the guidance of the Head of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist supports the company’s domestic and international distribution activities via the marketing automation platform, as well as orchestrate and optimize digital campaigns.
- Hands-on production and execution of strategic email marketing campaigns targeting financial advisors and financial intermediaries.
- Collaborate with a variety of GMAC partners on marketing activation ideas/tactics, with the goal to deliver on marketing objectives while continually raising the bar on digital transformation and executional excellence.
- Support the building of relationships with our partners in the global sales teams, Technology, Global Distribution Business Intelligence and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to building company’s digital strategy.
- Leverage client experience data and insights to monitor trends and set customer personalization.
- Liaise frequently with partners, other GMAC stakeholders, and other teams to share best practices and brainstorm on future personalization opportunities.
- Perform post-program analysis that help drive learning for the future.
- Build, optimize and scale performance email marketing and digital marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives.
- Stay abreast of performance industry trends and best practices in Digital Marketing.
- Experience with ESP systems such as IBM Watson Automation (aka: Silverpop), Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies.
- Experience with Adobe Target and Audience Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience executing campaigns where email is often one component of a multi-pronged marketing strategy; coordinating with other Marketing stakeholders to execute as part of larger marketing campaign.
- Strong knowledge of core technologies, including email responsive design, HTML and CSS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to work effectively and cross-culturally with remote stakeholders in other time zones.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and keep projects on time.
- Strong strategic, analytical, problem solving and project management abilities.
- Able to meet campaign deliverables and milestones: on time/within budget/meeting business needs.
- Proven experience with projects/campaigns of similar size and scope.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required. Certification in digital marketing a plus.
- Prior Financial Services experience preferred but not required.