Our client is seeing a VMWare Validated Design Expert. This is a 3-4 month contract to hire position in Livingston, NJ.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent years of experience in the job offered or five years of experience enterprise-level network design and deployment.
- Experience must include five years of the following: configuration, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and documenting VCE-Vblock issues; UCS, ESXi and vSphere environment; Network technologies and firewall configuration and implementation; scripting using Power Shell or Python/Perl.
- Preferred: Financial background
- Engineer, build and support critical production and non-production Global Converged/Private Cloud environment.
- Collaborate with Network Engineering and Load Balancing teams as well as Converged Engineering and Interfacing Platform to design, implement and support software visualization solutions.
- Build and run the company’s visualization environment using Software Defined Center Stack built upon a VMware visualization platform.
- Manage multiple vendors and technologies.
- Responsible for configuration, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting VCE-Vblock issues within Private Cloud.
- Work with infrastructure teams to implement solutions and maximize Private Cloud performance by monitoring performance, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with VMware vendors, escalating problems when necessary.
- Analyze and design network systems to achieve efficient and secure operations using UCS, ESXi and vSphere environment software.