Our direct client, a Global Co. headquartered in Bergen County NJ, is looking to add a team leader with technical expertise in the RSA Archer platform.
You will be a key member of the technical team that supports the Archer platform for the Global Information Security team and you will provide the technical expertise and guidance to lead a small team in the development and maintenance of RSA Archer software upon which the GRC platform is built on.
You will be responsible for all phases of requirement gathering, solution design, rapid application development, testing documentation and ongoing support of the GRC program. This will include the leadership of a small technical team (two or more members) to meet all business objectives as well as propose recommendations on enhancements to new or existing functionality.
You will work closely with the stakeholders and representatives to ensure user experience, program expectations and core functional training needs are met.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and customize to support detailed requirements and any additional customization requests that arise in the design process.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for solution gap analysis, system design and configuration of the RSA Archer GRC software.
- Support the testing program by assisting on the development, creation and implementation of testing scenarios and use cases for the GRC program.
- Provide user training for core RSA Archer functionality.
- Gather detailed business requirements to expand and maintain the GRC
- Supply recommendations and subject matter expertise to enhance to the RSA Archer platform
- Provide guidance to team on implementing business objectives through the tool.
- Prioritize, plan and schedule projects for further implementations.
Job Qualifications/ Required Skills
- Archer Certified version 4 or above
- Significant hands-on experience in Archer configuration and administration to include:
- Create and support on demand applications
- Create and maintain multiple data feeds
- Reporting, iViews, dashboards
- Complex calculations
- Data driven events
- Complex dynamic access control
- Several years experience in RSA Archer GRC core applications
- Prior experience as a team lead.