Sr. Business Analyst (BA) will work within Technology organization The role will be focused on gathering requirements from internal business users, consolidating them, performing business analysis and documenting the same to achieve successful implementation of various technical projects.
- Performing various tasks relating to Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Own, manage, and improve upon a consistent approach to the Requirements & Design Phase of development.
- The candidate will work with business user community to ensure coordination between related efforts including the execution of user acceptance testing as well as issue tracking.
- Facilitate meetings with the appropriate subject matter experts in both business and technology teams to receive specifics on requirements.
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations.
- The candidate will also have the responsibility of ensuring that the delivered solution meets the business requirement.
- Lead peer reviews and inspections of requirement documents.
- Manage changes to baseline requirements through a change control process.
- Create test scripts including specific test cases and expected results.
- Review System Integration Testing (SIT) test plan to ensure coverage of test scenarios in SIT.
- Develops and executes User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans that will ensure business requirements have been met.
- Performs analysis to determine and verify business requirements and functional design.
- Utilizes standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle
- Conduct and co-ordinate the Production Acceptance Testing (PAT).
- This will be a highly dynamic environment where an energetic positive attitude, multi-tasking and the ability to jump in and add value is a requirement.
- 8 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst in the financial services or banking industry
- Accomplished in using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements.
- Experience with any of the following is an asset
- Core Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Collateral Management
- Treasury Operations
- Payments Processing